“Coffee doesn’t ask silly questions. Coffee understands. Coffee is love.”
One cup of coffee without milk/cream contains less than 3 calories. The caffeine in coffee improves metabolism. According to the USDA nutrient data, laboratory coffee has no dietary fibres and no naturally occurring sugar. Coffee has a high content of antioxidants which reduces the risk of developing certain diseases. Coffee because of its rich phytochemistry may reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes. Here are ways to make your coffee even healthier:
- Pick organic coffee.
- Add some cinnamon to your coffee. Why? Cinnamon is packed with antioxidants. This combination is widely used worldwide because of its benefits over health. A lot of people say that coffee tastes better with cinnamon and one puts less sweetener after adding cinnamon. Coffee and cinnamon act as a home remedy to soothe cold.
- Add some cocoa with your coffee. It tastes scrumptious plus the combination is loaded with antioxidants.
- Add some coconut oil while beating your coffee and then add milk. Coconut oil has medium chain fats that benefit your blood lipid profile. Coffee with coconut oil gives you a boost of energy. This combination stimulates your metabolism.
- Don’t load your coffee with tons of sugar; instead use natural sweetener (jaggery, stevia) or some brown sugar if you want. Adding no sugar is only a way to go.
- Avoid artificial creamery and refined sugar.
Love living healthy? So does our coffee! Who knew coffee was not just to keep us up for late night work. Make your cup of goodness with BESKO.
- Written by Kiran